• I am serving in the Georgia Atlanta Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from January 26, 2016 to August 1, 2017. This blog contains weekly letters and pictures about my experience.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

First Day at the MTC

Dear Mom and Dad,

Today has been crazy! But I have loved every second of it :-).  When I left you my host took me to get my missionary tag and a bag of books.  It was very well organized and not easy to get lost, thankfully.  We dropped our bags off in our assigned rooms and were taken to our classrooms where I met my mission companion, Sister Sundwall.  She is so nice and sweet!  We got along instantly!  There were two other sisters in the class who just so happen to be our room mates.  They are way nice too.  We are all going to Georgia as well!

Today was such a spiritual day too!  I'll tell you all about it on P-day, which for me is Tuesday.  Until then, know that I am safe and happy!

Love,
Sister Welch :-)

Becca with the MTC hostess who met us at the car and showed her around.

No comments:

Post a Comment